start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Foto: Old made new...


Today's photo is about a year old. I needed a photo to submit to a charity auction in McIntosh County and I thought of this one. I took it on the way through Darien one evening and never really looked at it until the other day. I'm pretty happy with the way it came out, I love the colors and the sharpness (which you probably can't see on the computer, only on the print). Anyway, I though you guys might like to see it...

So nothing is new on my end. I've been swamped at work and will be for awhile. I have two weddings this weekend to shoot, which I'm pretty pumped about. That will take up most of my day on Saturday, so I have very little plans for the weekend other than relaxing...

Guys, that's all I got right now. Sorry for the short post. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben, I like this picture because I think it's a true representation of the way things are at the dock... just that boats and dock, no enhancement, just the way it is. Cool Beans.

Unknown said...

Great picture, I like this one a lot! It definitely feels like home.