start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Foto: Fall Upon Us

Man, am I so glad it's Friday. This week was short, Monday was Veteran's Day and I was driving back from our cabin in Blue Ridge, but this week was a horrible one for me. I was sick the first half and had a lot of crap going on at work the later half. It's all coming to a close thankfully; I feel better too.

I'm pretty excited about this weekend. Kelly and I and another couple are going to the Land Trust Oyster Roast. It's one of my highlights of the fall season. Great food, good people and all at night out at Ft. Frederica. It's a rare treat that we get to hang out at night over at the fort.... it's so neat.

So last weekend was great. We went to our cabin in Blue Ridge Friday night and then skipped up to Nashville to watch Kel's brother play (tightend for Vandy) against Kentucky. We lost, but Jake had his first career touchdown, and it was awesome... 30 yds! We got back up to the cabin around Sunday afternoon and I spend some time in the fall foliage shooting. It was pretty nice. Hope you guys enjoy the montage of fall photos.

By the way, I hope all of yall are prepping... Fall Soiree is now ONE week away!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really good stuff today! almost makes up for the void in my life created by last week's no-show

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics ben!