start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Another wedding done, several in the works





Good morning folks! Just thought I'd share some pictures from one of the most recent weddings I shot. I just finished post process on all the images and the bride loves them! I'm very happy with the results from this shoot and thought I'd share the bride's comments as well. It's worth all the running around and tedious hours behind the computer when you get an email like this:

"BEN!...They are wonderful, fabulous, perfect, and beautiful. Absolutely terrific! I just sobbed through all the slideshows. Happy tears!! THANK YOU for being a fantastic photographer, I could not have asked for more"

I have a lot of new work coming out in some local magazines as well. As soon as they hit the shelves (or websites) I'll let you guys know. I'm REALLY excited about one of them particularly, it will be here by July.

Not much is new here. We have one of our best friends from college coming in town this weekend, along with some other friends for Anson's christening this Sunday. It should be a fun time. I can't believe he's 6 weeks old today!! Crazy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dangit, ben, are you ever gonna' get back on here?