start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Foto: wedding photo stream


Today's Foto is thrown together, sorry about that. Above is one of my favorites, sure captures the moment of having a lot of fun at a wedding. Here is the link to see the rest of the photos from that wedding. Speaking of weddings, I just got a HUGE wedding for May. A local real estate tycoon's daughter is getting married and I'm shooting the whole wedding weekend. I'm pretty excited.

So, I'm leaving today to go, once again, to our cabin in the mountains. I'm so excited. I love going up there. We are going with another couple and my brother-in-law is driving down from Nashville for the weekend too. It should be really cold, possibly even a little snowy. Gwinny was flipping out this morning as I was packing up Kelly's car. She really thought we were going to leave her.

Anyway, one main objective of going to the cabin, as always, is to get some new photos. I'll be showcasing them next Friday, so stay tuned.

A little shout-out to some damn-good BBQ real quick. Southern Soul BBQ, located on St. Simons Island, is amazing. I just finished their web site, check it out. Next Saturday they are having a big party with live music and specials all day long. If you are in town, do your ole' buds a favor and get a pork sammich. Oh man... amazing. Cornbread and Brunswick stew rock too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these two dudes make out later?