start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Foto


Yo... last week I went to Dublin for a bachelor party weekend, as I wrote last week. It was fun. We really had a great time. It was a big open farm where we drank, made big fires, drove cars through mud and shot guns. Ohhhh, the life. Today's foto comes from there. This is the shelter we all congregated around. It's a great little pavilion filled with a hodgepodge of knick knacks, from mailboxes to coolers and fishing poles to lawn chairs. I love clutter, it's so interesting.

This weekend is my best friends' wedding. I've known the bride and groom my whole life and they couldn't be more perfect for each other. I'm in the wedding and shooting it and looking forward to it. How am I going to achieve such a feet you ask? eBay to the rescue! I found a wireless remote for my camera off eBay. Canon doesn't make one for my model, but some dude in Hong Kong does, and for the low price of $12.99 plus shipping, I'm going to be in the photo and shooting it at the same time. It's great!

I'm only working a little bit today, so I need to get gone... Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time! Tell Haley and Whit congrats for me!
Um, who is excited for the latest and final edition of HP in stores July 21?!?!?! So happy and so sad all at the same time :) (Kel, that was more for you :))

Anonymous said...

JULY 21!!!!!!! YEAH!! I have a count down ticker on my board at school! hahahaa