start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Foto: Some wedding pix



I'm getting more and more into shooting people. I enjoy it, and I really enjoy the post processing that's involved in it. I want to shoot more. I'm calling out for all models to step forward. If I can shoot you, email me. These couple of photos are from a recent wedding I shot in Orlando.

I have nothing planned this weekend and am looking very much forward to it. I plan on shooting a lot hopefully. I'm getting up early tomorrow to take a different approach to classic early morning shots that one typically gets. I get so bored taking the same shots around with the same scenery. Instead of blaming my lack of growth to that, I should try to use that to my advantage. I'm trying to diversify my photography. I want to be able to shoot anything.

Not much else is new. Oh, if you haven't yet, you should pick up the July edition of the Elegant Island Living magazine. This local publication has featured my photos in a 6-page spread on nightlife and fashion. I'm pretty proud of it. I'll scan the pages and place them here for all to see.

So, take care. Summer's closing fast it feels like. It seems like it has blown by faster than ever this year. Oh well....

No comments: