start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Foto: Freedom (Fireworks) Feature




Today's word of the day is alliteration. It is easily an incredible installment in any ones interior, one that should be initiated at all instances.

For the Fourth I got to watch the fireworks from the top of the lighthouse. Yeah, it was pretty sweet. Best seat in the house, and yes, I did bring my camera. Here are some photos from that little excursion.

We have a lot of family in town this weekend for a baby shower (one of the first for the family) and it's going to be a busy weekend for sure. I'm only working a little today...

Anyway I need to get started on today's load, so y'all enjoy the fotos.

No comments: