start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Foto: another BW


What do you think of this one? It was an underdog, but the more I looked at it, the more I liked it. 
So, I'm glad it's Friday. It seems like everyone around me has been stressed out of their minds lately and I'm really looking forward to hosting a little get-together Saturday night to ease all those tensions. Usually I'm on front of the line with stress, but not right now (funny how that works).
I have no real big plans for this weekend. I'm going to, of course, work on my Jeep a little. I need to process photos from a recent wedding as well. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a meep pie