start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Foto: Trash the Dress


Well, not entirely a Trash the Dress shoot, but the closest I've been to one yet. I've been begging my brides to get crazy in their wedding dress after the wedding. Jump in the water, roll on the ground, play in a fountain. The potential for great photos is high! What better juxtaposition then a bride in an elegant wedding dress, doing something not-so-elegant? You may think I'm crazy, but Trashing the Dress has actually become a very popular thing amongst brides these days.

Anyway, so if you keep up with Apple news you will know that they will be releasing a new software for the iPhone and a new iPhone at the beginning of July. Both updates are continuing to revolutionize the cellphone technology market. Kudos to Apple! If you ever wanted an iPhone, July 11 will be a good time to buy one. They upgrade the phone, made it thinner, faster and half the price! 

No major plans this weekend. No weddings or shoots believe it or not. That's all I got folks. Thanks for tuning in. 

No comments: