start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Foto: Fabbing it up



One of our new clients is Boykin Steel and Crane, a steel fabrication (and much more) company located in good ole' Jesup, Georgia. I drove up there this week to get photos of the facility and such to use in their marketing material. They do amazing work, constructing everything from handrails to entire schools. It's amazing. Anyway, here's a couple of my favorites. I really like the group shot, it's exactly what I was trying to get... you really need to click on it to see it larger, I love how raw it is, goes just with the whole mood I was trying for. 

So, not much else is new. This week went by fast, lots of work. This weekend should be a fun-filled, fast weekend. I have an engagement photo shoot Saturday morning, going to a football party after that and then doing a chill fire and s'more making session later that night. Sunday finds me shooting again, three different shoots that afternoon. Nothing like staying busy, I'm fortunate.

The latest edition of the magazine I shoot for, Golden Isles Magazine, is on the shelves now. It looks really good, I'm proud of it. It hasn't been updated on their site yet, but as soon as it is I'll post the link. 

Oh, and no, I'm not going to comment at all on what happened Tuesday. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how that welder is wearing a big mask. Maybe you learned something on that shoot!

Anonymous said...

S'mores? They're my favorite!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! for what happened on Tuesday ;)