start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Foto: New fav


Good morning folks. Today's photo is one of my new favorites. Going along with last week's post, this shot has been photoshopped a little, just to give it a more dramatic effect. I really like this photo. It was a candid, un-posed shot. I happened to walk out on the balcony of the ocean house the bride was staying out and saw her reflecting before the wedding. This was literelly minutes before the wedding. I'll be finishing up this bride's wedding photos this weekend. They are great. 

So today is Halloween. It's also Georgia vs. Florida weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. Tonight we are going to a costume party, tomorrow an early morning book sale and then all you can eat and drink football party, so needless to say, I'm really excited. Not to mention the weather, it is wonderful, absolutely outstanding. 

So with nice weather, you want to know how I'm liking it in the Scrambler? Well.... yeah. With the help of my friend Joe I got the transmission back in over the weekend. I tidied everything up and took it for a test drive. It drove perfectly. I was so happy. Then I noticed the oil leak. I filled it up with oil on Sunday and it was completely drained by Wednesday... yeah, not good. Frankly, I don't have time to trace the leak, tear the jeep down again and fix it, so i took it to a trusted mechanic who I know will do it quicker than I can. It's just a gasket, so it's not that bad, just a PITA you know?

So, that's all I got folks. Have a great halloween. I might post a photo up later of some of our costumes, so be checking back...


No comments: