start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Foto: Foggy, outside and in


Whew...what a busy week. I'm glad it's Friday and I'm glad Im leaving for Athens this afternoon. I'm heading up to see Kelly's brother who plays for Vandy whoop some Dawg butt... hopefully. Should be a great game.

Today's photo was taken over next to the Lodge at Sea Island.

So, I'm getting into video. I purchased an HD video camera for a couple of jobs and can't wait to play with it. I'm really excited about making little movies. When I get my first one done, i'll post it up here so you guys can check it out.

Have a great weekend, I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this picture.