start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Foto: Lots going on, lots new


Good morning folks. Wow, what a whirlwind couple weeks I've had. I've been so busy, was laid-out sick for close to four days, and have been working late every night. It's OK, I'm having a good time. 

Today's photo comes from a wedding I shot a couple of weeks ago. I really like this photo. It was such a gorgeous venue and a wonderfully arranged and tasteful wedding, large in part to the great planning by Event's by Caroline, the wedding coordinator that put the whole shindig on. So easy working with her. 

I'm shooting another wedding this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. It should be nice with the ceremony at the Gazebo on St. Simons, and the reception at the Coastal Kitchen restaurant which is on the Marina here. So other than that, I plan on spending the rest of the time this weekend under my Jeep hopefully making some headway on putting the thing back together (read last week's post). 

Hmmm, so what else is new? Well, Kelly told me not to mention anything out right, but that if I wanted to allude to it, I could. So let's see... 

"So, I'll soon have a great subject to shoot for future Friday Fotos."

"I guess I won't have too many more weekends where I write, 'Nothing much else is going on.'"

"There goes my photography and Jeep budget, right out the window."

"I'm so freakin excited I can barely stand it."

"Come June, I'll have another hand under the Jeep that can get in small places... OK, maybe not right away."

"At least Jeep makes one of these." (Sorry, this one might have given it away!)

Have a great weekend folks, I will!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I wonder what all that could be referring to?? I guess I'll have to wait to find out... but I know I'm so excited too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping out Joe and Miranda at their wedding.

Your life is about to change BIG time.

Miranda's Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited too. Our lives will change too, can't wait. Lots of cute things to buy, oh boy!! Fun, fun, fun! Grandma

Nicole said...

:) !!