start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Foto: Great mood and a rando pic


I love this photo. It's pretty random, I know. It was taken out in Colorado last April. I went out there to fly-fish with my dad and his brothers. I want to use this shot in an ad somewhere, but most ads I do are regional and this certainly doesn't look like here. So, oh well. Speaking of CO though, this is one of my fav shots from there... 
And so, what else is new? Well, I'm in a fantastic mood. Maybe it's the weather (it's been freezing all week), maybe it's the fact that now I'm officially an owner of this business, H2o Creative Group, maybe it's cause it's Friday, or maybe it's just life's little things... well, whatever it is, I'm grateful. I love being happy... and smelling good, I know random. Today is random day.

So, not much is new. I chopped a ton of wood this past weekend, which is one of my fav things to do. My friend chopped three Pecan trees in his back yard and we spent the better part of last weekend chopping it up. It's one of the best woods to burn. I love wood. 

I'm going to Jacksonville this Saturday. I'm excited. Kelly wants to do some shopping and I get to go to two of my favorite stores. The Apple Store and Total Wine. I always buy something at both. I have to. I love them. that's about all i have going on right now... that and a lot of work. just busy, busy, busy... with lots of work and business stuff.

yall have a great weekend. 

1 comment:

The Moerman Family said...

Jacksonville? I live in Jacksonville! What are you doing down here (other than Total Wine and Apple Store)? Call me!!!