start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Firday Foto: All a blur


What a blur of a week! Man, I really don't know where Saturday ended and Thursday morning began. 

Today's foto comes from a wedding I shot last week on Friday night. I love shots like this. They are great photos to tell a story. Standing alone, it doesn't say much other than a cool shot. But as part of the bigger story, perhaps shown in sequence in an album, it shows the bride chasing the groom around with a piece of cake. This shot was taken at 1/8 of a second at f5.6 which would have been completely blurry had I not fired some flash and panned the image as well. 

Saturday night we had another baby party, it was fun. Kelly and I got lots of good stuff for the baby. That kid has easily more clothes than her and I combined. I really need to up his game on camo and jeep themed clothing. Too many damn sailboats and bunnys are going to make this kid crazy (or at least me!).

This weekend I plan on getting away. Don't know exactly what we're doing, but I need a break. I think we are going to spend a night over on Jekyll Island somewhere. This is our last free weekend before baby. 

So I have a ton of friends getting blackberries. What the heck is wrong with them? The iPhone is such a better product. All the promoting I do doesn't seem to work. Oh well. They'll soon find out when they are complaining that it won't work. HA!

I have tons of other things I could write about, but I need to get some work done. So, I'll save it for another posting. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

The Moerman Family said...

I have an iphone! i love it :)What are yall doing next weekend? Friday night to be exact?

Anonymous said...

Why are apple users constantly on a stump defending their brand? They're clearly in the minority, but walk around telling everyone else they're wrong or dumb for using any other platform/brand. it's weird.

Kristen said...

Hey Ben, love the blog! Congrats to you two on the little peacemaker, still in the womb and already a character!!
Kristen