start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Foto: Just a blur



It's been a crazy week. Saturday through today is one big blur and I'm sure the next two months will follow closely the same pattern. It's OK. I have a lot of fun things planned and many great things to look forward to, one of which is this weekend. I have a lot of family coming in town for another Baby "Party", as I like to call it, that will be held on Saturday. I'm excited. And Sunday is Easter, which means Peeps, Cadburry eggs and not one, but TWO huge meals. I'm excited. 

I've been shooting a ton lately, and I'm really excited about that. Today's photo comes from a serious of shoots that I did for the folks at The Vine. I had the opportunity to photograph some of their work for a nationally published book in which they will be featured. This is one of my favorites. They designed these containers and planted them.  This house is on Ocean Forrest, on Sea Island.

First wedding of the season is tonight. I'll be shooting an outdoor wedding and reception down at the Village. I'm looking forward to wedding season, I really enjoy shooting them. 

My Saturday plans consist of rolling out of bed at the break of dawn and dragging myself to the beach and passing out all day. I'm looking forward to it. Should be a very nice beach day.

No comments: