start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Drive-Ins, Diners and Dives

A little late I know, but better than never.

I had the chance to hang out with the host and crew of DDD while they filmed on location at one of my favorite local restaurants, Southern Soul BBQ! It was a pretty awesome expierence.

Griffin, one of the co-owners, invited me to come and be an extra while they filmed. I've known him for a good while and his BBQ biz is one of our favorite and most loyal clients.

He told me they didn't want any photographers on set... like I listened! Below is the link to the photos I took (we did the web site too!). I don't know if I'll be in final video, but my Jeep definitely made the shot!!! And really, that's all that matters. I'll update y'all on when it airs.

http://southernsoulbbq.com/ddd/



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: