start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Haiti Relief Benefit


Art Can Help, a local organization that uses the arts to raise awareness about particular subjects, is planning a benefit for Haiti. I've gotten involved on both sides, with Art Can Help and with this actually event. It's a great idea and I'm happy to be donating my time and graphics to this cause.

It's an all-day event held in Redfern Village on St. Simons Island, on March 20. It'll be a progressive party of sorts... starting at one location with a band and specials, and heading to another one, than another, etc... each location will have special events, live music and proceeds made going to the benefit.

Check out the Facebook page for more info, or just email me and I'll get you an answer. Cheers and hope to see you there!

No comments: