start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Cover shot!


The March issue of one of our local magazines, Elegant Island Living, just hit the stands, featuring a fashion spread shot by yours truly! The editors liked one of the shots so much they chose it for the cover.

My model had a wonderful look. I just love the dead-pan stare, and this chick had it down to a tee.

The shot was taken on the boardwalk heading out to the beach at the Coast Guard Station beach access. It was late afternoon. Shot at about 200mm with just a hint of fill flash, trying not to loose the warmth of the afternoon sun.

You can see the whole magazine, as well as the rest of my spread here. Thanks!

No comments: