start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Foto: First Fall installment



Good morning, and what a good morning it really is! I love the weather. Usually, when the fall comes I get one good weekend to go play up in the mountains and really enjoy the leaves changing and brisk temperature. I'm excited, because already this fall I've got two, working on three. I just got back from our cabin in the mountains (seen above) and next weekend we're going camping north of Augusta and I'm working on something for the first weekend of November too. I'm so bleesed (purposely misspelled 'blessed' in an attempt to make fun of one of Kelly's student's tattoos that is misspelled... the kids these days.)

So, today's fotos are both from my last trip up to the mountains. One is our cabin, taken at about 9:45 at night. The exposure was 10 minutes long. I have figured out that that is about the minimum you can have to get decent star trails (the streaks across the night sky are the starts moving). The other one was taken pulled right off a little country road. I love the perspective. The rock wall was so curved already, by shooting it like that I think it really accentuates it. What do you think?

Got a busy weekend. Another cheerleader shoot on Saturday morning (Middle Schoolers this time) and an engagement party Saturday night. I might try a little redfish fishing and shrimping if I can fit it in, it's supposed to be great.

That's all I got folks. Yall have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO VANDY!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaaa! What a wonderful football weekend!!!!!!!