start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Foto


This is a quickie, I know it. I took this shot driving to work last week. Some mornings (most mornings) are simply gorgeous here on St. Simons. I pulled off the road and took this picture over looking Silver Lake. I used to Bass fish here as a young lad. It's an OK shot, not my favorite.

I'm leaving this afternoon to go camping in Augusta. I'm excited, I'll hopefully get some good shots too.

How about those Cardinals? Shout out to our boy Adam. Congrats.

Next week is GA/FLA... I promise to have a good post for you then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO Cardinals! GO Adam! GO Terrors! I'm not going to jinx it by saying Go Vandy...although I'm rooting in my heart as always!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go cards! awesome picture

Anonymous said...

that camping trip doesnt have anything to do with the GA/Lakeside Evans football game does it?