start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Foto: Going up Country


Good Morning. A little late start for me, I usually have the Friday Foto up by 8 a.m. for all you early readers out there.

Today's Foto is pulled from archives for a nice little treat. Fall is just around the corner and guess who is going to the mountains this weekend to capture the beauty of drying leaves? ME! I'm so excited. I'm going to shoot like crazy. This shot was actually taken up in Blueridge, GA, where our cabin is, where I'll be this weekend. This shot, is actually nine different shots. Believe it or not. I'll be back on Monday afternoon and will have lot's of good stuff to share with you guys in the way of fotos, so check back in soon.

This past Wednesday I went shrimp seining. Man oh man, did we clean up! After three hours of pulling we had 5.5 pounds of de-headed Georgia Whites to show for it! That's about $65 worth of shrimp. They are huge, averaging 5" long. I'll be going again this coming week, this time, with my camera too. It was so gorgeous out there.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I know I will. Mountain biking, fly-fishing, eating, drinking and shooting... my dream.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Kel going with you? Doesnt she have to go to the game to be with the cheerleaders? Or are yall leaving tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

We finally have a week off! yeah!

Anonymous said...

jeez, and you couldnt spend it with me, possibly the last weekend i am in town. so sad! :) Apparently no one loves the goat anymore....

Anonymous said...

You've changed the date you're moving like 45 times! Don't give me the guilt trip. You've been MIA forever.

Anonymous said...

I have been right here the whole time. You are the one with all the football games and weddings. Its cool though, i still love you.
We have a house and are moving in next sunday :) yay me!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats! will you be home for soiree???