start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Foto: Some random stuff






I've been busy this week, trying to knock out the rest of the work I have for 2007. I'll be leaving my office today and not returning until 2008 and I can't wait! The above pictures are from this week. They are being used in ads for some clients of ours in the new year. I had a great time playing with the guns. I love guns.

I'm so glad today is Friday, I can't express that enough. Tonight I have a party to go to, tomorrow night I'm throwing our Holiday Soiree, part two. I'm pretty pumped, although I have a lot of house cleaning to do in preparation. I can't wait for Christmas! This is defenitly my favorite time of year, without a doubt.

Have a quick, great Friday!

No comments: