start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday Foto: the last pics of 07

2008 is here, and I'm back at work after taking close to 2 weeks off. Man, was it nice to have so much time off. I'm fortunate enough to be able to have this time off and I greatly look forward to it.

We had a great Christmas and New Year's. It was nice and peaceful. Full of good food, friends and activities. I got a lot of work done on the house, some on the jeep and started a couple of other projects too.

Today I have just an assortment of pictures to entertain you with. Some were taken with my iPhone and the others with my wife's point-and-shoot. Nothing fancy here folks, just a little bit of what I did over the break... I'll explain after each photo:

Gwinny at the beach on Christmas Eve Day.


Gwinny riding in the Jeep... She loves it!


Christmas morning came early at the Galland house... 6:15 to be exact!


Christmas morning, I love presents!


Our spare bathroom before I began tiling.


Our spare bathroom after laying the marble floor.


On River Street in Savannah on New Year's Eve Day.


A little preview of the other project I started over the break.
Should be finished with it this weekend and will post more pics then.

No comments: