start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Foto: She's going to kill me



It's very rare that Kelly actually lets me shoot her. I'm sure if I was more proactive in requesting her assistance as a model things would go smoother, but regardless, it was fun.

Shooting people has always been fun and challenging to me. It is 100% completely differant than shooting landscapes, abstract, etc. The only source of lighting I used was an off-camera flash triggered wirelessly. This allowed me to position the flash where I want the light to be, very similar to a strobe system. I used a soft box on the flash to dampen and soften the harsh light from the flash.

I'm sure I'll get chastised for posting these pics and be sure to view them now (read: save them to your computer), cause they might be removed soon. But oh well, I'm proud of them, I think they turned out very nice (read: HOT!)

Anyway, not much else is new in the life of Ben. I have a leak in my brake lines on my jeep and have decided to just replace all the brake lines, instead of just the one. It's almost the same amount of work to do all of them as it is to do one, and this will ensure longevity down there.

I have no big plans this weekend. Might go watch some soccer tonight. Have a great weekend all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might have included that I was wearing a tube top.