start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Foto: Almost here


What's almost here? Christmas. The weekend. The new year. The Music City Bowl in Nashville that Kelly's brother is playing in for Vandy and we are going to. Our annual Christmas Soiree that is going to be bigger and better than ever. My new business. What's that? A new business you ask? I'll elaborate more on that in future posts, but to put in a few words, I just sealed the deal on a partnership in which we are creating a new business that focuses on photography, design, marketing and advertising. We're basically taking what we have now, honing it and developing it into a much more polished enterprise. I'm extremely excited. 

Today's foto comes from a recent engagement photo session I had. I really enjoy shooting photos like this, because it gives me the time to really interact with the people, which I love to do. I love the intimacy that this photo gives off. It's simple, but beautiful. Great couple too, really sweet and you could really tell they were in love. 

I just finished the last photos for the upcoming issue of Golden Isles Magazine, which now frees up a lot of my time, until the next issue of course. So what am I going to do this weekend? Well, nothing. Might do a little Christmas shopping, although I did most of mine online this year. Might work on the house or the Jeep... OK, who am I kidding, of course I'll work on my Jeep. 

That's about it folks. Stay tuned for more info and more posts. I hope to be posting more in the future, as part of my new business plan, so bookmark me! Happy Friday. 

No comments: