start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Friday Foto, zoom zoom edition




Zoom Zoom because it was a fast week for me, and so I picked a foto that portrays that.

I have this fascination with un-ordinary photographic techniques. Like this one for instance. Taken out of a moving car traveling north on good ole 75 just south of downtown Atlanta. Set the shutter speed at about 1.5 seconds, and watch the fun. It's good for the whole family (just not the driver)!

I may sound delirious in my posting and there is a good reason for it. Remember how I said I had to go to Jacksonville to pick up my cousin from the airport? Well, I'm there right now... at 12 a.m. The flight was supposed to arrive at 10:45 p.m. and was bumped to 11:30, then 12:45, the 1:02, and now it is it scheduled for 1:50... oh wait, this just in, 2:22. Great. I'll be arriving late for work tomorrow for sure.

It really pisses me off that all the concession stands in the airport have closed. I was banking on the Starbucks and it was closed when I got there at 8:30. Man, I'm tired. Thank God I brought my computer though.

So, nothing on the agenda for this weekend. Some beer and the beach sounds loverly. I might even get a run in. OK, that's enough...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn dude, that sucks. How was the weekend with the cuz?

That pictures pretty damn cool. Man, how great is the A-T-L. God Bless this city.....effin Big Boi style!

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahah effing big boi style! tittle balls! hahahahaha

see you in cabbage town NUGH!