start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Foto


I'm really glad today is Friday. I have had such a long week. This photo is pretty fresh. I took it on Pelican Spit Wednesday early evening. It's an OK shot. I like the composure and colors, but I was borrowing a lens from a friend and wasn't used to shooting it, hence the blurriness.

I don't have many plans this weekend. I think I am going to tile my foyer and do some other house projects.

I went and ate at the Lady and Sons restaurant (Paula Dean's place) last night. It was great as always, and I came away feeling really full. I hope to take some more photos this weekend, that way I'll have some more stuff to share with you all. I feel like I'm running out of fotos for Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that photo!!

And you got some nice ones of me and Susan near some driftwood!! ;-)