start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Good Monday Morning

How was everybody's weekend? Mine was about perfect. Friday I went and saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, which by the way, was stupid. I have this theory about the second movie in trilogys.... they stink. They start off in the middle of story and end unresolved. I would have gone into the movie with different aspirations had I known it was a trilogy, but I didn't.

Saturday I ran four miles. My shins are finally not hurting any more (after a 10 day vacation from running), so hopefully I can pick up my training again for the marathon. I spent the whole morning doing yard work and then spent the whole afternoon drinking beer and playing in a pool and playing a couple of intense sets of volleyball. Definitely won both games.

This week my cousin and her friend arrive from New Jersey. If you have ever seen that show "What Not To Wear", my cousin's friend was on the show. Allison, my cousin, was actually on the show too, as the best friend. They're arriving at JAX late Thursday night, and I'm going to pick them up.

So anyway, that's about it. Hope everybody's week flies by, I'm already ready for the weekend.

No comments: