start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Friday Foto


Maybe I should just change the name of this blog to "Friday Foto." I feel like that is all I really have time to do any more. I enjoy so much writing on here, but I have such a hard time finding the time to sit down and do it.

Today's Foto is from a ground-breaking event I shot this week. It's for a development going up in Brunswick called Liberty Harbor. It's going to be this very up scale community of condos and homes starting in the $600k range. It really should do wonders for the rest of the homeowners in Brunswick. They had a hot-air balloon there for publicity purposes, but no one was allowed in it. I really wanted in to. If you have never seen one in person, they are huge. Way bigger than I thought.

A couple of things going on the next week to come. This Saturday we are throwing a joint birthday bash for Kelly and our friend Jennifer who both just had birthdays. Sunday I'm going to see Talladega Nights. I have been wanting to see this movie even before it was conceptualized. Any movie that makes fun of NASCAR is a must-see in my book. Plus, you got Will Ferrell.

Next week my cousin from California is coming out for a visit. You avid readers of Island Profilin' might know him as "Steve from sunny San Diego". It's always a blast when he comes in to town.

Well, that's all I got for now. I will hopefully post some pics of the birthday bash on here, but I can't guarantee they will be as good as any of the Soirees. Man, I can't wait for soiree season!

No comments: