start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Foto(s)

I got up this morning at 5:45 with all intentions of getting a great Friday Foto for y'all. I had a tip that the moon was hanging perfectly over the marina at 6:30 in the morning. I get out there and the moon was too high in the sky for my taste. So, I came home empty handed. You'll have to settle on party pictures from the birthday bash we held last weekend. Have a GREAT weekend.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i took the top two... yay me, i am a photographer :)

Anonymous said...

BULL-ONEY!! I took the top one!

Anonymous said...

im singing

Anonymous said...

Robbie spent the ENTIRE night torturing me. I guess it was his birthday present to me. And no, he's not singing, he's humping my leg!

Anonymous said...

kel, if it makes you feel any better, he took my entire top down in the middle of murphys while i was attempting to play darts.... how was your first week of classes?