start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday Foto: From the Vault


This foto is from the grave. While living in Florence (Italy not Alabama) I took a trip cross county to Germany. One stop was in Berlin. This pic was taken in the Riechstag, the German capitol building (i.e. White House). This is back in the days when I was shooting mainly film, black and white to be specific. I love this shot.

Man, I've been so busy it's not even funny. I wish I had more time to write this morning, but I don't... I have so much I'd like to share with you all, but I gots no time at the moment. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Looking forward to a nice couple days off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

W-E-A-K

and i think the reichstag is most comparable to capital building, not the white house....

if you don't have enough time for the blog, quit your job and blog full time! let's get your priorities straight here!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if that person was serious or not...I sure hope not. The picture is not W-E-A-K. Plus, if that person is going to correct you, they could at least use the right spelling of "Capitol".

The pictures are awesome, Ben. Give me a holler sometime and let me know how you're doin'! Take care, man.