start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Friday Foto: NYC edition


Hola from the airport! Last time I wrote to you all from the airport, it was a nightmare! I had traveled down to Jacksonville to pick up my cousin and her friend from New York City. Well now here I sit in the same airport, but this time I'm flying. Kelly and I are traveling to New York City! We are actually staying at my Aunt and Uncle's place in New Jersey, which is only five miles from the city. We are Uber excited!

First things first, the Friday Foto. This one is fresh from Sunday. I went fishing out in out boat with my dad on Sunday morning and caught this pic. I love it. It says a lot about the lifestyle around here. I cleverly call this one, "Slow". I hope you like it.

Now, as most of you all know, last week was our first Soiree of the season. What a blast it was. We got a keg this year, which is definitely the way to go. No bottles and cans to pick up! The party was a lot of fun, and we are already anticipating the "Holiday Soiree, Part Deux", which will be December 23. Mark your calendars! Evites will come soon....

Pictures from last week's Soiree are here... if you want one to print, email me and I'll send you a higher resolution one... no prob.

So, I'm really excited about visiting NYC. Last time I was there I was probably 14. Kelly's never been, so she's in for a real treat. I'm going to take lots of photos so don't worry, I'll share some with you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope yall have/had a blast!! Cant wait to hear about it :)Had a blast last weekend, it was so good to see everyone again. Cant wait for part deux

Anonymous said...

moldy pbj's for life!