start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Foto: Macro time


Anybody not know what macro photography is? It's close up shots, that's it. Today's shot can sort of be called a macro shot. I took it with a macro lens (special lenses needed for this kind of stuff), but I didn't get that close. Some people get so close it's unreal, like this guy. But, I was just playing around this weekend, and I really like this shot. What do y'all think? I don't know what to call it.

So, this time next week I will be off of work, waking up with a belly full of food and getting ready to party for the second annual Holiday Soiree. You are all invited. I sent out evites a couple of weeks ago, and if you didn't get one (bc I didn't have your email address) and want to come, you can. What's on the menu? I know, that's the first question on my list too. Smoked turkey (if you can stomach any more), London Broil, rolls, Beer and a whole bunch of other sides that don't really matter right? We've covered the basics with two kinds of meat, bread and beer. What more can you ask for? This year I did get a real nice fire ring, so no more holes on my back deck.

These past couple of weeks have been really hard for me. I've had so much going on in my life, not just in the ways of work. I wish I could vent this all to you right now, but I need to hold out a little bit longer. As soon as I get everything figured out I will post and fill you all in on all the details of what's been going on in my life.

But for now, that's all I got. I'm really looking forward to this weekend and the Thanksgiving holidays next week. I need some time off. Y'all have a great weekend and Friday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture sweetie. I love you

Anonymous said...

I am hurt!!! You have my email address and i did not get an evite... I move to miami and you have forgotten all about your little goat! (tear)

I like the pic, though!

Anonymous said...

I feel loved!! :) haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben, Hope all is going better for you. Give me a holler sometime soon. We need to catch up.

fowler