start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Foto


Good morning to all. It's November, and you know what that means? It's soiree time! Come one come all to the annual Thanksgiving Soiree Friday after turkey day. I can't wait. We have lots of plans in the making.

This photo I took at the bonfire the night before the highschool homecoming game. I like it, I think it is very active. Comments?

So, not much is new with me. I'm really enjoying the change of weather this morning. It's cold outside. GA/FLA weekend was a blast last weekend. The island was packed. Watching Wainwright close out the Cardinals to win the World Series was my favorite part. The whole bar was into it, it was amazing. Saturday I had a nice peaceful, much needed, night in.

I don't have much to talk about right now, just keeping busy and plugging away at work. I hope to experiment with some macro photography this weekend. Do you know what that is? Close-ups, extreme close-ups. We shall see how that goes, keep posted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo, Ben. It almost looks like Indians around a bonfire.

Anonymous said...

That picture is scary. It looks like a scene from a zombie movie. You can even the flames of destruction in the background.

Anonymous said...

I think its very representative of the girls in it!! ha! Little devils!

Anonymous said...

oh kel, i am sure you were the same way in high school ;) haha.

Nicole said...

Oh, Macro! It's so much fun! You'll love it, I bet. And, cool dancing fire cheerleaders.