start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday Foto: Happiest Place on Earth




I like Disney, I'm not obsessed with it as some people I know are, and it definitely gets old, but for a couple of days, when it's NOT hot outside, it can be a lot of fun. That's why I just signed my wife and I up for one of those business/seminar trips, where you get all those stuff if you sit through a 90 minute tour/sales pitch. I get 4 days/3 nights lodging and tickets to the park. It's not a scam, I checked it out...

Anyway, this is a picture from The Magic Kingdom from Grad Night we went to the other week. As I said, it was fun, but long... the band playing is "The Fray".

I'm taking a half day today; this weekend I have a big wedding, with rehearsal to shoot this afternoon and wedding all day tomorrow. So, that will be good. Keep me busy for sure.

That's all I got right now, sorry so short, but I am super busy. These past two weeks I've been running all the work load at the office by myself. My boss's mother passed and he has been very sick. It's been very busy, but things are under control. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY No-Pants DAY!

www.nopants.com