start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Foto: Ramblin'


Well, last weekend I shot a big wedding. It wasn't the biggest (as far as the amount of guests) but it was definitely one of the nicest. Today's Foto is from that. These are the bride's and bridesmaid's bouquets sitting in their stand waiting to be carried down the aisle. I like this shot. Straight out the camera, no manipulation. I say that because to get the faded focus in the background can be easily down in photoshop, harder to do and get right in the camera. It's all in the depth of field, choosing which aperture you shoot at, and not going over board. Anyway...

This week has seemed to fly by, I can't believe it's Friday and I'm here again. This weekend I have nothing planned. Actually, for the next couple of weekend I have nothing planned. Then, it's cruise time! Yep, I have a cruise lined up for the first week in June. That will kick off my summer, with something planned every weekend until mid-August. So, I'll be busy.

I plan to work on my Jeep a little this weekend, work on the house, definitely squeeze some beach/beer time in, and prepare a nice feast for my mom and mom-in-law on Sunday night (I know, I'm such a model son...). So that's it. That's all I got.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any word on when the womp-off is this year?

Ben said...

Sunday, June 3, 12pm at the Coast Guard Beach. After party at Gnat's at 6pm.