start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Foto, thank God


I look forward to the Friday Foto probably as much as y'all do. That means that it is Friday, the end of my work week and the beginning of the weekend. I LIVE for the weekend, a time where I can do what I want to do, a time when I don't have to sit in front of a computer the entire day. I like my job, don't get me wrong, but nothing beats a day off. This weekend is extended too, oh thanks for Memorial Day.

I haven't gotten out and shot since last weekend's Womp Fest, so you will have to bear with me. I am getting up nice and early tomorrow (go ahead, scoff if you like) and shooting. We are going out in the boat tomorrow, going to spend the day out on Pelican Spit (a great little island only accessible by boat)... so, I'm going to get in the boat early and go shoot... reaching some different places, I'm pumped.

Today's Foto comes at you from the last wedding I shot. This is a great example of digital technology. This shot wasn't anything to look out right outta the camera. It was one of the bad ones, taken on a quick shot. But, I really liked the focus on the brides face, the kind of solitude it eluded.... I converted it to black and white and blurred some areas and viola! I really like it. Hope you all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!! HAHAHAAAAA

Anonymous said...

Hey CJ!! Well I'm uber jealous that you get to go to Germany and see Mer all summer!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey CJ!! Well I'm uber jealous that you get to go to Germany and see Mer all summer!!!!