start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

so busy yo

Well, I finished my processing the shots from y first wedding. It took a while, that's for sure. You can see them here if you want. The wedding I shot this past weekend went well, I was well versed in the program, so it went nice and smoothly. I'll show you all some photos from that one in a little bit here.

So the weather has been real nasty lately. I love cooler weather, but the cloudy and rainy part is getting kind of annoying. Has anybody heard of a band called Hayseed Dixie? Oh man, are y'all in for a treat. Go download some or ask me to play some later on... it's a county/bluegrass band that does nothing but cover AC/DC songs. Their version of "Back In Black" is awesome. It sounds really horrible, the concept, I know... but give it a whirl.

School's almost done for the summer huh? Who is getting home when? It's always more fun in the summer time. So guess what I have decided to do on January 7? I am going to run the Disney Marathon. Yeah, you may say to yourself, "But Bet, do you run?".... well, sort of... HA. I started training yesterday. I'm real excited, although I think it is going to be a lot harder then I am thinking it will be. They say you need to train for 3 months or so, and I'm starting way before that, so I should be OK. Wish me luck.

alright, peace out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ben, the pics are really good! and good luck with that marathon thing- i have a feeling it will take longer than 3 months to really train for it. more power to ya, if you do it, though!

Anonymous said...

they do Aerosmith and The Eagles also.

Anonymous said...

Ben You MUST pick up the new Springsteen album, "The Seeger Sessions." It is absolutely incredible.

Dr.T said...

I concur, good pics. Marathon's do take longer than 3 months to train for, if you have any running questions, I might be able to help.