start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Glynnfo.com

I know I haven't posted in awhile, and there is a good reason for that. Glynnfo.com. Check it out. It's what IslandDrama could have been, but wayyy better. It's not trashy, it's still gossip, it's current events, it's local issues, it's and event calendar that is actually updated, it's a radio.

How can one site be all this you ask? It's easy, we're that good. The company I work for, Hambright and Associates Design, has been uber busy the past two months in construction of this behemoth of a site all down to the internet radio, which you must check out. What other station plays Foo Fighters, Merle Haggard and the Beatles all in one hour?

Check it out; start listening, start gossiping, start arguing... it's all for fun. And be sure to check back tomorrow. I got a GREAT Friday Foto lined up fresh off the image sensor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think terror2000 is really hottttt :-)