start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Foto



The other night, I believe it was Monday, I was feeling rather antsy. I get in these ruts of sorts, where I need to get out and do something. It helps me tremendously to know that I can go out and shoot my camera, and hopefully, come back with something beautiful. It calms me to create.

Monday the front was passing finally and I walked out on the beach in hopes to capture some last bit of it before it traveled out to sea. I believe it was about 7:30 p.m. I'm very pleased with the results from this spontanious shoot, I like the vertical one better. What do you think?

Anybody checked out Glynnfo.com yet? It's great stuff man. I really encourage y'all to go on the posts and start chatting it up... Someone start a really diverse local issue or something. We need to get the stats up.

I'm going to see The Phantom of the Opera (play) tomorrow night in Jacksonville. I'm pumped. Tonight, we're going to see The DaVinci Code movie. I hope it is good, but you never know. I heard someone who called the book "The screenplay for the movie the davinci code, by dan brown", I thought that was pretty fitting.

Don't forget about the Skim Board competition on Sunday at Myrtle Street beach at 4pm... pics will be posted here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics, as always