start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Foto: flyin' by.


It never ceases to amaze me how fast the weeks fly by. So last night I started the process of repairing my deck in preparation for the next soiree (coming up the Friday after Thanksgiving, mark your calendars!). What's wrong the deck you may ask... Oh nothing, just a little hole that somehow was burned into the back of the deck. Anyway, I'm fixing it and refinishing the deck this weekend. It is going to look mucho nice when I am done.

Today's foto comes to you straight off the beach this very morning. I know how last week I pulled one out of archives for you, so I had to give you something a little fresh this week. This is a horseshoe crab, for all that don't know, that was washed up on the incoming tide.

I know this is short this morning, but that's all I got. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat's an AWESOME picture! I love it. Thanks for fixing the deck. One day I'm going to catch whoever burned that hole it it :-)
GO TERRORS! GO VANDY!

Anonymous said...

If you dont like the chicken, you get the beak.... Sticky Chicken Part Deux. This time, ange, please dont slap your goat.... TWICE! Are we dressing up again?

Anonymous said...

OOhhh, I'm open to any themes...last year the T-day one was fancy and the Christmas one was casual, but it doesn't matter. Ange, I'm looking forward to you coming home next Thurs!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

2 much poopy in da pantz!