start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Project Scrambler: DONE....(for now)

After 4 weeks of busting my ass and knuckles on this Scrambler, I am to a stopping point. This weekend I finished prep work and painted the jeep Chrysler Light Metallic Khaki. It's a really light metallic flake, barely noticeable, just gives it a little sparkle. I am very pleased with it.

I finished sanding and taping on Saturday morning, then painted the primer and top coat on. Sunday after church I painted the clear coat on and installed the new fenders and various other things. I'm at the point now where everything else I want and plan to do to the jeep can be done at my leisure. I'm satisfied with her, everything else now is fluff that will just make her look and perform better. I'm so very happy. Let me know what you think.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben, I love your Jeep! It looks so good!! :) I am sure you are so happy with it!

Anonymous said...

Ben. it looks great!!!!!! Can't wait for you to take me for a ride!!!!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Now I might get my husband back...

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome! Do you still have your other jeep too, or did you sell it?