start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Frida Foto: New stuff








So I thought I would post some of my recent work here. I need to update my web site, but haven't found the time yet, so until then, here's some of the recent pics I'm proud of for one reason or another. These are ones I've taken at various weddings and portrait sessions going back to the middle of the summer just about.

So this weekend is GA/FLA. How fun. The island is overrun with greek-tastic college kids. It doesn't bother me though. Some are very annoying, and the ultimate example of everything I loathe, but most just appear that way, and are decent people underneath.

I don't have big plans this weekend. My jeep is still not running, it's been dead for a little over a week now. It's heart-breaking really. I've been troubleshooting with the help of my online Scrambler friends, and I think I've found the culprit, the distributor, and have one on order. Should arrive any day now. I've replaced so much in the engine compartment already, so when Margaret gets back and running, it's going to be AMAZING!!! So, that's it folks.

No comments: