start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Foto: only in Tennessee


I love today's Friday Foto. We were up at our cabin last weekend, which was awesome. We had a great time, weather was nice, it was perfect. Our cabin is in Epworth, GA, which is right outside of Blueridge, GA, just south of Tennessee. It's actually easier to get to Tennessee, a quick drive for beer on Sunday. While on said excursion, we passed a general store right off the main road in McCaysville, TN where, framed amongst the fall decor of hay and pumpkins, rested this sign. Obviously I had to take a photo. Really, what kind of person stills cow crap? Wow.

I have a gargae cleaning project planned for this weekend. I'm excited to acquire my "man space" back; kicking out the hodgepodge of 10-year-old cloths and plastic kitchen utensils will make more room for the JEEP! Man I love the weather, love riding around in my jeep right now. It's perfect. Y'all have a great weekend.

No comments: