start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Lewis Island camping

Here are some photos from my recent camping trip to Lewis Island, off the Altamaha River in Georgia. One of my favorite places to go and camp. Accessible only by boat. We had a great time. Weather was perfect, 66 Sunday morning. Nice and breezy and no rain. We fed the fish Sunday morning. I feel it was a successful photography, beer drinking, camping, boating experience. Tune in on Friday for The Friday Foto, where my favorite image from this trip will be displayed. Enjoy.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics and thanks for rubbing it in! It's been so long since I've camped out there. I love the train trestle....get anymore pics of it?