start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Foto: 17 minutes at Lewis Island



I love these photos. I've been experimenting a lot lately with long exposure photography. So much of what you get in the final photo is unpredictable. So many things happen that are unseen by the eye and can only be shown through photography. I think it's amazing that one can take a photograph of something that is unseen to the natural senses. Anyway, enjoy.

I'm going to my cabin this weekend. I'm pretty pumped. We are going with a group of couples from here... I can't wait to hang out and do NOTHING. We have off for Columbus Day so we get to return on Monday, which is always nice. I'll be taking plenty photos of the fall foliage, so be prepared to see some new pics upon my return. Have a great weekend.

No comments: