start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday Foto: italiaono fotografie








I'm back, did you miss me? We had an amazing time. It truly was a trip of a life time. Everything went perfect, only had one travel hiccup on the return trip (a delay), but other than that, everything went surprisingly perfect. Our apartment was great; centrally located, nicely furnished, cold AC. I have so much I would like to write about it, but that will have to come later. To sum it up though, the best thing about the trip? Going to Lucca, a little town outside of Florence, in the heart of Tuscany; and spending time with Kelly, just Kelly. This was the first time, in a very long time, Kelly and I were able to spend a solid period of time together, with just each other, probably since our honeymoon. It was great. Here's some of my favorite photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Ben, can't wait to hear about your trip. Mom