start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Foto: mmmm, pasta


I love italian food. All kinds. I don't care what it is. So, of course, I jumped at the opportunity to work on the marketing material for Parisa's Marinara sauce, which will hit stores soon and is straight from St. Simons Island. Earlier this week I shot some pics for the web site that I'm working on. Hope you like.

I'm so excited about this weekend. It's a 3-day weekend! Yay for labor. It's also my birthday today, so I get to sit on my rear all weekend and do nothing.  Not. Actually, I'll be pretty busy, but it's OK. I have my new Apple TV to play with as well! Yes, my wife is wonderful. She feeds my addiction to gadgets and Apple products quite nicely. 

This thing's amazing. It stores all my music, photos, movies and more on it and makes it easily accessible from my LCD TV and surround sound. I can also access the web on it, so I can surf using my TV. Man, it's so cool.

Anyway, that's all I got. I'll be posting some new photos soon, so check back! Ciao.

No comments: