start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday Foto: Golden Isles Magazine


Well it's out folks, my first issue of the Golden Isles Magazine that I am shooting for. For this first issue, September/October, I was not the exclusive photographer due to my Italian adventure in July. So I do share some photo credit, but the magazine is filled with predominately my photos including my photo essay "Vanishing Landmarks" which I'm pretty happy with. This cover shot is mine as well, and much loved local favorite, low country boil. The magazine looks good, the design still needs some tweaking but we are working with them on that. 

Not much else is new here. I have nothing planned this weekend, which is really nice. Yall have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great in the mag, but I think Village Creek should have been mentioned...